There is a simple process to enable EFT payment for your AdSense account. It will only take 10 minutes and it will defiantly save time for future payment. Follow the steps mentioned below and call your bank’s customer care to get the IFSC and Swift code if you don’t have it already. Also you can specify the payment threshold and hold your payment for up-to one year. So, let’s get started.
- Login to your AdSense account and Click on gear box and select payments.
- Click on Payment settings under payment page.
- Click on add a new form of payment.
On the next screen, you need to enter your bank account details. There are two details which you need to get from your bank 1: IFSC code and 2: Swift BIC code. To get the IFSC code and Swift code for your account, simply call your bank customer care and ask for it. Sometimes the Bank will provide you with 2 swift codes for different currencies, so I suggest you to re-confirm it from your bank customer care.
Click on save payment and you are done. Now you will receive money directly into your bank account.
Updated AdSense Payment policy:
- You can update your payment method until 20th of any month.
- You can now use any AdSense payment threshold greater than minimum ($100) payment.
- You can hold your payment until any specific date; maximum up to 1 year.
To set minimum payment threshold just enter minimum ammount and specify the date untill you want to hold payment.
! IMPORTANT AdSense EFT Payment:
- Minimum payment threshold is $100
- A. Pin verification is mandatory process from AdSense to verify your address.