Today we will show you some great things about the skin icing and how this method beautifies the skin. Read the following article to find out something more about this very popular morning and evening beauty ritual and its benefits.
- Glowing Skin
The ice cubes, when applied to skin help in the blood circulation of the skin, which gives the skin a healthy natural glow. To give the skin a more radiant glow, apply on your face an ice fruit cubes.
- Dark Circle Treatment
A combination of rose water and cucumber juice when frozen can be used under the eye circles. This combination will reduce the puffiness as a result of some previous activities.
- Reduces Blemishes
Ice cubes can help reduce the redness and inflammation of blemishes and pimples. You can apply the ice cubes directly on the acne just for a few seconds until it becomes numb. You can do this every other day at night.
- Skin Toner
Ice cubes are a cheap toner or skin smoother. You can use this method before applying the makeup, because the pores underneath the makeup are minimized, and that leaves your foundation flawless and smooth.
- Prevents Wrinkles
Icing reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and also ease the signs of aging.
- Makeup Substitute
If you don’t have time to put on makeup, apply the ice cubes with a cloth wrap, in order to get the fresh and radiant look without the traces of makeup. You will get a natural look.
Few Tips About Skin Icing
- Skin icing can be done without the use of cloth wrap, but remember to wear the gloves in order to hold the ice properly.
- Use cloth wrap or wash cloth to apply the ice on the skin. That will have the same effect like when you apply the ice directly on the face.
- The extreme cold can easily break the capillaries under the skin, so don’t use the ice cubes directly from the freezer if you want to use a bare ice cube.
- If the cold from the ice cube becomes too uncomfortable, stop the process. Avoid icing one place for more than 15 min.
- Don’t use bare ice cubes on the skin that has already broken capillaries or don’t use the ice for a long time.
- Fill the water for the ice cubes with cucumber, lemon, rose water, green tea, chamomile tea and other safe ingredients depending on your type of skin.